Sunday, July 10, 2005

Finally i found time to blog. Updates updates. Have started my virgin experience of working at VIENTAI GWC, not Viet Tai baby. :) Work has been fun and yes, i have seen the real world. The politics,backstabbings,accusations and all. Despite all these and the pain i had in my legs,blisters on my feet, i believe i will learn to be more independent and learn more bout life. As quoted by a loved one, John Ji ma baby to be exact, "You're not gonna be treated like a princess for the whole of your life. Learn to be independent. Its time to grow up." Sigh, i finally understood how hard it is to earn money.However, im not gonna give up the fight between my legs and my brain. I'm not gonna be weak anymore. Oh, if you're thinking bout coming down to eat, i recommend the soft shell crab rice and curry. The tom yum soup aint that all spicy. :)

School starts on Monday. Busy Busy Busy. But, the plus side would be that i wont be so bored anymore. Anyways, im thinking of giving away some of my hamsters. I have too many! I will decide to give it away when i can trust that the new owner would love the hamsters. So please, leave a tag either on the tag-board or text/call John Ji or me. :) Till next time.

TIARA.:)